Coming together to be one body of excellence in education to support others passionate about teaching.Apply
Our teaching schools have many opportunities to improve the education and teaching quality of your school and help others in the Poole TSA network improve.
Teaching schools have an important role to play in the education system. They are centres of excellence, co-ordinating and delivering high quality school-based training, providing school-to-school support to spread excellent practice, particularly to schools that need it most and they help provide evidence-based professional and leadership development for teachers and leaders across our network.Apply
Current partner schools
- Bishop Aldhelm’s C.E.V.A Primary School
- Branksome Heath Junior School
- Broadstone First School (C.A.T)
- Broadstone Middle School (C.A.T)
- Courthill Infant School
- Hillbourne Primary School & Nursery School
- Longfleet Primary School
- Montacute Special School
- Old Town Infant School and Nursery
- Springdale First School
- Sylvan Infant School
- Talbot Primary School
- Stanley Green Infant Academy
- Heatherlands Primary School
- Henbury View First School
- Twin Sails Infant School
- Hamworthy Park Junior School
- Bearwood Primary School
- Southampton University
- The Quay School
Why become a member?
By joining our Poole TSA network you will be able to take advantage of a range of opportunities to work alongside colleagues in developing the quality of all aspects of education.
- Discounted places on CPD courses for staff.
- Provide input into which courses we run and what they contain.
- Receive access to education experts both NLEs, SLEs and Leading Practitioners.
- Have the opportunity to be a School Direct partner and host students or be involved in the recruitment process or facilitation of the programme.
- Opportunities for staff CPD.
- Engage in current research projects within education.
Apply to become a member today. It’s free!
If you have a passion for improving learning in your school and others, then please don’t hesitate to apply to become a member. We would love to have you on board.